There are some very real consequences to a new runway and flight path directly over Edgeamead and Bothasig.
• Dramatic increase in noise directly above you
• Passenger flights from 05:45 to 00:15
• Cargo flights at 02:00, 03:15 and 04:00
• Increase from 25 to 44 flights per hour
• Larger aircraft
• Potential negative effect on property value
• Air quality: Increased atmospheric emissions
• Increased noise exposure can affect your sleep patterns and overall well-being
Be sure to make time to attend the public meeting on the 13th of May and submit your comments to the contacts listed on the SRK website.